Seven Treasure Coast non-profits to be featured at the Hoskins, Turco, Lloyd & Lloyd booth at the 2023 St. Lucie County Fair
The 58th Annual St. Lucie County Fair opens on February 24th and will run through March 5th. The largest annual event on the Treasure Coast, the St. Lucie County Fair attracts tens of thousands of visitors each year and is a favorite among locals.
The St. Lucie County Fair is also a favorite of Hoskins, Turco, Lloyd & Lloyd. For over 20 years (since the fair was held on Airport Road), our firm has had a booth at the St. Lucie County Fair. We enjoy meeting members of our community, sharing information about our history and services, hosting raffles, and giving away special prizes.
But this year, we are doing something different.
The HTLL Winner’s Circle
We want to use our platform to spotlight the local non-profit organizations that our firm sponsors (and have sponsored for years). Each night of the fair, we will host a different non-profit organization at our booth, in what we are calling the HTLL Winner’s Circle. Here, representatives from these organizations will provide information about their causes and share how you can become involved.
Here is the schedule of the HTLL Winner’s Circle:
- Friday, February 24 – Guardian ad Litem Program, a local non-profit that represents abused, abandoned, and neglected children on the Treasure Coast.
- Saturday, February 25, and Saturday, March 4 – Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Lucie County, a non-profit focused on youth development within the local community. The organization has over 25 locations throughout the county and serves more than 16,000 youth each year.
- Sunday, February 26 – WPSL Christmas Kids, a non-profit organization that provides funding for holiday gifts, back to school supplies, and swimming lessons for disadvantaged children in St. Lucie County.
- Monday, February 27 – Learn to Read St. Lucie County, a local non-profit that provides free reading, writing, and English lessons to adults in the community.
- Tuesday, February 28 – St. Lucie County Fair Association, a non-profit organization that hosts the St. Lucie County Fair as an exposition for the benefit and development of agriculture and other resources of the county.
- Wednesday, March 1 – St. Lucie County Education Foundation, a non-profit organization committed to promoting, encouraging, and recognizing excellence in public education.
- Friday, March 3 – Sunrise Kiwanis, a non-profit club dedicated to serving the children of St. Lucie County through fundraising and volunteering.
Visit the HTLL Winner’s Circle
If you are visiting the St. Lucie County Fair this year, be sure to stop by the HTLL Winner’s Circle at the Hoskins, Turco, Lloyd & Lloyd booth in the Community Building. In addition to meeting members of our team, getting fun giveaways, and entering for a chance to win special prizes, you can learn about some amazing non-profits making a difference in our local community.
For more information about the St. Lucie County Fair, including tickets, prices and schedules, visit their official website here.