Share this list of recalled toys with family and friends to help keep your children safe this holiday season
An alarming report found that dangerous, recalled toys are being sold online and in Treasure Coast stores. If you are shopping for holiday gifts for young children, please check out the “Trouble in Toyland” list of the most dangerous recalled toys to avoid this year.
Each year, over 200,000 children visit an emergency room due to toy-related injuries. The most common types of injuries are cuts, internal injuries (choking and ingestion), and fractures.
Note: If your child is injured by a toy, recalled or not, call Hoskins, Turco, Lloyd & Lloyd immediately. Our Treasure Coast personal injury attorneys can help you hold toy manufacturers responsible.
Most dangerous, recalled toys to avoid this holiday season
The following toys are under recall by the Consumer Product Safety Commission. These toys can still be purchased online and in stores on the Treasure Coast:
- Stashables children’s ramp set – lead poisoning hazard
- Tangame busy toy house – lead poisoning hazard
- Early Learning Centre little senses lights and sounds shape sorter toy – choking hazard
- Blue’s Clues ride-on toys – fall and injury hazard
- Kidoozie’s activity desk toy – entanglement and entrapment hazard
- Monti Kids toy box with bins – choking hazard
- Silicone baby toy bear activity toys – laceration
- Primark wooden xylophone toys – choking
- Jungle Jumparoo children’s toy – violates federal lead content ban
- Manhatten Toy Company’s activity loops toy – choking hazard
- Asweets wood baby activity push walker – strangulation hazard
- Asweets wonder and wise activity tables – choking hazard
- Monti kids wooden push toy – choking hazard
- B. toys Walk ‘n’ Learn wooden activity walker – choking hazard
- Stack Em’ Up Books stackable toys – violation of federal lead paint ban
- Koyo Bounca’s The Squish plush toy – choking hazard
What to do if your child has been injured by a recalled toy
Call Hoskins, Turco, Lloyd & Lloyd immediately at 866-930-6435
If you or someone you love has been harmed by an illegal, faulty, toxic or dangerous product, you can rely on Hoskins, Turco, Lloyd & Lloyd for help. For over 40 years, our Treasure Coast personal injury attorneys have helped thousands of injury victims recover from serious accidents.
The only way to know for sure if you have a personal injury case is to speak with our experienced Treasure Coast personal injury attorneys. We can either speak with you over the phone or meet in person at one of our four Treasure Coast offices in Port St. Lucie, Fort Pierce, Vero Beach, or Okeechobee.